The Message Bus Sender Check was designed to identify risks in the mailing practices of senders who want to leverage the industry’s only truly cloud-native application service for cross-channel messaging. By ensuring that only the best and most compliant senders deliver communications through Message Bus’ Global Delivery Network, mailers on the platform can rest assured that they are part of a community of organizations that are using a platform built to restore the trust relationship between senders and receivers.
Messaging in today’s world is complicated. Sending IPs are checked against numerous filters by the receiving domains in order to determine the quality of the mail stream. Known spammers contaminate not only their own sending IPs, but potentially the IPs around them. Guilt by association, in the digital realm, is a reality and a crucial consideration for anyone looking for a 3rd party messaging provider.
The Sender Check is a thorough examination across a myriad of dimensions including policies, practices, architecture to determine the viability of a prospective Global Delivery Network customer. Message Bus’ compliance experts have years of industry experience in identifying risks that can negatively impact the ongoing normal delivery of email. By identifying these risks and providing consultative guidance, prospective mailers can remediate potential pitfalls and comply with industry best communication practices.
What exactly does the Message Bus Sender Check include?
- A thorough vetting of an organization’s permission policies; the foundation of all good messaging practices and policy compliance for CAN-SPAM and other laws.
- An investigation of a company’s digital reputation to establish a baseline for how a brand or an organization are regarded in the industry.
- We look for transparency by examining your current sending infrastructure from the IPs to the domains, to the DNS records to establish a baseline of trust.
- The Sender Check examines your privacy policies to ensure compliance with industry best practices, governmental regulations in North America and beyond.
- A thorough vetting of unsubscribe policies and the automated mechanisms used to process unsubscribe requests, complaints and other forms of inbound communication.
- An audit of peer-initiated, forward to friend mechanisms and mailings employed to share content through the email channel and social networks.
- Measurement of the current performance of your mailing IPs across the world’s most important ISPs and mailbox providers.
- Investigating advertiser policies and practices help uncover potential risk in your business partners. How you do business is nearly as important as who you do business with.